Last updated: [May 2023]
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our clients and website visitors.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to website owners.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?The types of cookies used on our Website can be categorised as follows:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for our Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIESWe also use third-party cookies on our website by our partner companies, affiliates, or service providers. The purpose of these cookies include:
- Analytical and performance cookies: These cookies are used by our third-party analytics providers to analyse how users interact with our website and to monitor website performance.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used by our third-party advertising partners to show advertisements that are relevant to your interests and browsing behaviour.
Our third-party partners also may use web beacons, pixels, or other technologies to collect information about your browsing behaviour on our website. They may use this information to show you advertisements on other websites or apps that are relevant to your interests.
We use the following third-party cookies:
- In order to improve the user experience on this site, we use Google Analytics, which is one of the most widely used and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to continue producing engaging content, these cookies may track how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. Cookies can track things such as how long you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us improve the site.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. As we continue to develop our site, cookies may be used to provide a consistent user experience whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. The following social media sites, such as LinkedIn, will set cookies on our site for this purpose, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to their data collection for various purposes as outlined in their respective privacy policies.
DISABLING COOKIESYou can control cookies through your web browser settings. However, disabling cookies may affect your browsing experience and some features of our website may not work properly.
Paragon Alpha uses third-party cookies for the following purposes:
1. Analytics: We employ cookies provided by trusted third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze information about how visitors interact with our website. These cookies help us understand user behavior, such as the number of visitors, the pages visited, and the duration of their stay on our site. This data is crucial for improving our website's performance and enhancing the user experience.
2. Advertising and Marketing: We may utilize cookies from advertising partners, including social media platforms, to deliver personalized advertisements that are relevant to your interests. These cookies track your browsing activities across different websites and allow us to present you with targeted advertisements based on your preferences and past interactions with our website.
3. Functionality: Some cookies enable certain features and functionalities on our website, making your browsing experience more convenient and personalized. For example, these cookies may remember your language preferences or remember items you have added to your shopping cart.
4. Social Media Integration: We may incorporate social media plugins or widgets on our website that allow you to share content or interact with social media platforms. These plugins may set cookies to enhance your user experience or provide statistical data to the respective social media platforms.