Our client, a leading global multi Bn $ hedge fund have a new live position for a talented systematic trader to join alongside a highly renowned and very successful PM in an NY based team.
- Maintain oversight of automated trading systems.
- Conducting latency analysis to optimise strategy performance.
- Troubleshoot live trading issues and problem solving on longer term projects.
- Working as a member of the risk team to manage and identify areas of improvement.
- Improve and develop monitoring tools and produce software to address operational challenges.
- Interface with exchanges brokers and regulators.
- Ensuring trading is compliant with regulations.
- Degree in STEM related field ideally gained from a top tier University.
- 4-10 years of experience in a Product/Systematic/Electronic trading role using scripting languages such as Python, SQL and R.
- Proficient in the use of Unix/Linux.
- Significant expertise in Equity and/or Equity Futures products, Venues and EU market microstructure.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Passion for investing and the ability to communicate ideas and information effectively is critical.
- Preferably, the candidate would be ranked in the top of his or her peer group at current and former employers.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or send your resume to: