C++ Software Engineer
Our client, a leading algorithmic trading company are seeking a highly talented C++ Software Engineer to join their expanding exchange trade development team in London.
- Take on a new remit, building software for their research cluster
- Working on an exabyte-scale, highly available distributed filesystem
- Work on an optimising JIT compiler targeting massively parallel computation
- Work on several in-house custom compression codecs.
- Strong Knowledge of modern C++ and C
- Understanding of x86 assemblers, XPGA and compilers
- Knowledge of the execution pipeline in a modern CPU is a great bonus (when are instructions executed out of order, why would they be etc.)
- A good familiarity with common algorithms and data structures and their performance trade-offs.
- Any familiarity with Linux environment is also a bonus
To discuss this unique opportunity further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact:
Herbie Pyke email@example.com