Quantitative Portfolio Manager
We have a new live opportunity for Quantitative Traders and Portfolio Managers to join a $15bn hedge fund. Our client is seeking to hire risk takers who have experience running strategies across Futures/FX/FICC/Commodities/Macro. Our client is open to allocating capital to an individual or team who has produced 10m+ in annual dollar pnl.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a PM, Sub PM or Senior Researcher within a leading financial institution.
• Proven successful track record in investments (Minimum >$10m P&L with a Sharpe of 1.5 +)
• Experience in portfolio construction and risk management.
• Experience in mentoring and coaching a team.
• Excellent analytical skills .
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector please contact Elaine Bunyan: email@example.com