Quant Excel Developer
We are currently partnered with a leading, blue-chip hedge fund with over $25bn AUM, who are looking to bring onboard a Quant Dev to their high performing team. If you are someone who considers themselves proficient with Excel, VBA and Python, then this is a great opportunity to work with some of the best in the business.
- Understanding the workings of multiple existing Excel-based financial applications used to support the company’s money broking and commercial data businesses
- Understanding the in-house XLL analytics library’s capabilities and how those are applied in the above applications to bootstrap curves and price financial derivatives
- Modifying the above applications’ Excel formulae and VBA in line with market evolution and the development objectives set by the Business
- Collecting and documenting requirements, designing and creating new applications as required and directed
- Being involved in the investigation, diagnosis and rectification of reported and suspected errors in application function or output data
- To deliver code which is well tested and consistently error free
- Have experienced in DevOps deployments
- Experience in Investment banking firms.
- 5 years of experience in software development using Excel & VBA skills
- Solid experience working with SQL, some knowledge of BI tools
- Python development knowledge / experience