Portfolio Manager - Systematic Futures
Our client is a leading Global Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund. They are seeking to grow their presence in Systematic Futures trading and wish to hire a highly talented Portfolio Managers & Portfolio Management teams. Roles based in USA, Europe and Asia.
We wish to speak with candidates who have successful Quantitative Futures strategies with a track record generating at least $10m P&L with a Sharpe ratio of 2.0+.
- Min 5 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience as a PM, Sub PM or Senior Researcher.
- Proven successful track record in investments (Minimum >$10m P&L with a Sharpe of 2.0+)
- Experience in portfolio construction and risk management
- Experience in mentoring and coaching a team
- Excellent analytical skills
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector please contact Thomas Hennelly - email@example.com.