Macro Portfolio Manager
New opportunity for Macro Traders, PM's and Researchers!
My client is a $20bn hedge fund and they are currently building out a Macro Trading Program which will be led by one of the most successful PM's in the industry. They are hiring for PM's, Researchers and Analysts and are open to speaking to candidates from both the buy and sell-side. This build out includes both discretionary and systematic strategies.
We would like to talk with candidates who have successful Quantitative & Global Macro strategies with a track record generating >$6m P&L with a Sharpe ratio of 1.5+.
- Min 4 years of relevant Macro industry experience as a PM, Sub PM, or Senior Researcher.
- Proven successful track record investments (Minimum >$6 m P&L with a Sharpe of 1.5+)
- Experience in portfolio construction and risk management
- Expertise in mentoring and coaching a team
- Excellent analytical skills
- Can build tools in Python.
* Due to the large applicant numbers, only candidates that match the relevant criteria will be contacted *
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org