Macro Execution Trader
Our client, a leading global multi $ Bn macro hedge fund are now looking to hire a very talented global macro execution trader to join a very successful team, with this position being based in their new offices in Dubai.
- Trade global OTC and listed products on behalf of the portfolio managers.
- Use of electronic platforms and voice (BBG IB / Phone) to facilitate trading responsibilities.
- Managing / monitoring the PMs Signals / Position monitoring – “wake-up” call level.
- Facilitate futures and FX rolls – most PMs will require help to roll their contracts to the most active contract.
- Full awareness of upcoming expiries and how to manage these independently per product.
- Be able to help unwind a portfolio.
- Gamma hedging.
- Understanding of trading mandate/s and associated risk limits to ensure no breaches.
- Correct escalation of trading issues (errors) to ensure timing resolution.
- Daily interaction with trading assistants / middle office teams to resolve any issues / inform of trading events.
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar role either at a buy or sell side background
- Good interpersonal skills – coordinate with internal and external partners and team members
- Strong communication skills
- Strong background in Fixed Income (particularly swaps & swaptions)
- High level understanding of rates, credit and commodities in particular
- Working knowledge of Python and Murex.
This is a chance to join one of world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
Please get in touch or send your resume to: email@example.com to discuss further.