Junior Quantitative Researcher
Our client - one of the fastest growing high frequency trading firms globally - is urgently looking for a talented Junior Quantitative Researcher to join its hugely successful team in Amsterdam.
What you'll be doing:
- Learning, researching, improving, testing and building trading algorithms to increase trading profitability.
- Working alongside trades, software developers and engineering scientists to build and improve models.
- A typical day involves applying rigorous scientific methods and machine learning techniques to a vast array of datasets to create insights on how markets are behaving.
What you'll bring:
- 0-3 years experience on the buy-side or sell-side.
- Bachelor's/PhD in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics or related field.
- Ability to think independently and use creative approaches in problem solving.
- Proficient in C++, Python, R programming languages.
Relocation - Our client can relocate the right candidate from anywhere globally.
To obtain full details about the opportunity, please apply above or reach out directly to: