Junior Portfolio Manager (Index Rebal)
New live position with a leading systematic fund who are seeking to hire an experienced Index to rebalance specialist to join an established team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a researcher/trader to move into a risk-taking position and begin their own track record. This role may be based in any one of our client’s Global office’s - but may also be remote if desired by prospective candidates.
- Experience researching and developing Index rebalancing strategies.
- PhD/M.S. in STEM or similar field.
- Proficiency in Python & SQL.
- Familiarity with software design principles, statistics, and the Linux programming environment.
- Experience in machine learning.
- Live track record trading Index real strategies.
To discuss these unique opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact:
Elaine Bunyan - firstname.lastname@example.org