Global Head of Quant Trading – USA - $30bn fund
Our client a leading Global Systematic Hedge Fund is now hiring a Head of Trading to lead their growing and expanding high profile international teams.
The role will involve overseeing the A-Z trade execution on medium frequency systematic market neutral strategies.
This is a chance to join one of world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
- Handle execution across equities, FX, Futures and other asset classes.
- Monitor automated execution flows and pursue improvements to reduce the cost of implementing models.
- Advise on algorithmic execution methods through an understanding of the underlying market structure.
- Analyze large data sets to guide further automation and refinement of execution.
- Interface directly with portfolio managers, brokers, senior management, compliance, risk and many other teams.
What Youll Bring:
- Degree in a quantitative or technical discipline from a top tier institution
- Experience in Scripting languages, Statistical analysis languages, Databases, and Linux a strong plus
- Experience with electronic Equities, FX and Futures trading a strong plus
To discuss these unique and exciting opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact Thomas Hennelly at email@example.com