Equity Derivates Quant Trader
Our client, a leading global multi Bn $ hedge fund, are now seeking a talented junior equity derivatives quant trader to join alongside a super successful senior PM in their London function. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience as a trade analyst, quant analyst or equivalent.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Market screening, pricing, optimisation and risk tools used regularly by Portfolio Managers.
- Numerically proficient, advanced in excel, VBA, SQL, python and other relevant languages (optional: R, Matlab, Java, C++, C#) and have a working knowledge of appropriate financial markets.
- Trading or execution experience
- Providing support to the Portfolio Manager in all investment and non-investment activities related to the successful and efficient running of an absolute return portfolio.
- Perform quantitative analysis and research under guidance from the Portfolio Manager, own intuition, and in collaboration with other investments teams, working
- Automate any and all possible processes to improve the efficiency and facilitate decision-making processes.
- Conduct ongoing risk analysis on the portfolio, performance screening, attribution, risk and any other additional reporting requirements over varying levels to support evaluation, understanding, measurement and management of the portfolio.
- Working knowledge of Equity derivatives.
- Trading/Execution experience or exposure in a professional environment
- Minimum VBA, SQL, Python.
- Post-graduate Mathematical or Data Science academia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior trader who is passionate about hedge fund investing and wants to learn/grow from a brilliant mentor.
Please get in touch / send your resume to: email@example.com to discuss further.