Distributed Messaging Architect
We are currently partnered with a leading, blue-chip hedge fund with over $25bn AUM, who are looking to bring onboard a an experienced Distributed Messaging Architect Dev to their high performing team. If you are someone who has experience building messaging architectures at enterprise scale with mature messaging platforms (Kafka, Aeron, Solace) then this is a great opportunity to work with some of the best in the business.
- Design and build distributed messaging architecture for low latency cross-platform communication
- Construct modern target architecture with incremental build plan for swift time-to-market delivery
- Research and comparatively prototype next generation best-in-class messaging technologies
- 5-10+ years programmatic and networking experience in low latency systematic trading environments
- Direct experience building messaging architectures at enterprise scale with mature messaging platforms – i.e. Kafka, Aeron
- Experience with messaging paradigms such as Request / Response and Broadcasts (Publish / Subscribe)
- Experience with network communication traversing geographically dispersed cloud and co-location facilities
- Experience with bifurcated pre and post-trade communication and corresponding latency profiles
- Knowledge of financial market structures
This is a chance to join one of world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.