Data Engineer (Crypto)
London, New York
We are currently partnered with a leading, blue-chip hedge fund with over $20bn AUM, who are looking to bring onboard a Data Engineer with a background in crypto, to their high performing team. If you are someone who considers themselves proficient in Python and SQL and have a background in crypto, then this is a great opportunity to work with some of the best in the business.
- Design, implement and evolve data platform including pipeline, repository, data warehouse and data access APIs,
- Automate and support the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes from various market data vendors and internal operational data stores.
- 3+ years of Python experience
- Broad knowledge & experience of database concepts with proficiency in SQL and stored procedures. Knowledge of noSQL databases and big data technologies
- Experience working with cloud or on prem technologies and data infrastructure (workflow management engines, databases, storage & file systems, analytics platforms)
- Knowledge of financial data (security master, tick & bars pricing data, etc.), a plus with experience in Bloomberg, Refinitiv,
- Experience in processing large and complex datasets
This is a chance to join one of world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
Please apply directly or get in touch at: email@example.com